Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Big Girl

She loves her phone...can you tell? I swear she is saying okay mom I'm on the phone leave me alone!


She tore this piece right off a present so I had to re-wrap that one and she got paper to play with.

She was helping me wrap Christmas presents and she needed her own roll of tape!
She looked at me like how did I get under here and then proceeded to scream because she couldn't get out.

Yes the lights came off the tree...nothing is safe anymore. I did tell her no (of course after a quick picture or 12) and she hasn't done it again.

Karissa is now into everything! She isn't crawling on her hands and knees quite yet although she does scoot all over. Nothing is safe anymore. She sees something and it is hers in a matter of moments. last night we were cleaning out the closet and we looked down she was under our bed pulling the lights down!! She also has 2 of her top teeth, both on the left side, and the other 2 are soon to follow. She clearly says mama to me, shakes her head no (which we think is just funny) and now signs for milk. I am trying to get her to eat the stage 3 foods, last night she wasn't thrilled with the turkey vegetable dinner. I would give her a bite and go yummy and she would shake her head no and sign for milk!! What a smart girl wash the nasty food down with a drink...where does she learn this stuff?

No comments: