Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Karissa came out to help daddyKarissa trying to make her first snow angel

Daddy just stood me up in the snow, it's almost to my waist!!

Daddy said see how far my snow blows

We have gotten so much snow in the last week that RJ has had plenty of time to try out his new snow blower. Friday he called me to see if I had driven on the driveway, I said no seeing I don't think I would have made it through that foot of snow. He was all excited to have fresh snow to snow blow!! Seeing it dark by the time he got home, I now understand why he wanted the one with the headlight on it, not to mention the heated hand grips and electric start!! We are snow blowing in style here in Coopersville!

No comments: