Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just words


Well I am trying to upload pictures but I am having problems.  So anyways...We have been busy getting ready for Christmas.  I took the girls to see Santa yesterday and they both liked him.  No screaming...yeah!!  Karissa is very excited for Christmas this year, she can't wait for all her presents.  Olivia is starting to really be on the move.  She isn't officially crawling, I think she will be soon, but she does seem to really get around.  She really likes to be under the tree and pull at the lights and branches.  Then there is our poor Buddie boy.  I took him to the vet last week because he started to drink a lot.  We unfortunately found out that he has lymphoma.  We are very upset, the vet said that he most likely only has a couple months.  I don't know what we are going to do without our boy around.  But for now we are just spoiling him and enjoying our last time with him.  (currently he acts totally normal besides the over drinking).  Well that is what the Lintjers are up to.  I'll hopefully figure this picture problem out soon.

No comments: