Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

38 Weeks and Still Waiting

Well we've made it to week 38 and I'm still pregnant. I was hoping that I would have made some changes in the last week but no such luck. I'm fairly convinced that this little girl will have to be forced out just like the last one. I suppose that is just fine although I was kind of hoping to actually go into labor this time. I guess there is still time for that but I'm not overly optimistic. We are ready here on the home front. I got the rest of the baby "stuff" out last night which means Karissa has new toys to play with. She really thinks that the bouncer and swing are great fun! Hopefully that newness will wear off before baby comes! So we are still waiting.....anytime now would be fine!

No comments: