Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Nursery

Baby girl's name will go above these dots, after she is named of course!




The nursery is as good as done!! I'm super excited about how it turned out, I love it! RJ did a wonderful job picking out the design and cutting/painting the dots (I stuck them to the walls). I didn't end up making bedding this time because I couldn't find any fabric that matched the paint colors so I bought it but I really like it. I think that it turned out super cute and can't wait to have a little lady to put in there, okay other than Karissa that absolutely loves it too!

2 comments:

Becky said...

it looks soooo cute!!!!!! good job!

Rottier said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE IT! WOW! Can you PLEASE come and design my kids rooms!? PLEASE!?