Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pics, Pics, and More Pics!

First came the doll blanket and pillow, then..... Out came the mattress too, then....
It was nap time!!


I tried to put my own shirt on, looks good right?

Does the long hair in back need to be trimmed???

Putting mommy's shoes on

I walked all the way over to the door without falling!!

Pushing my car back up to the house, this is much harder!

Pushing my car down the back yard

Taking a little rest in the grass

Playing in my car...oh how I love my car!


We started potty training, well kind of. I bought a potty a while ago but now I actually put her on it a few times a day. I am yet to get her to pee on the potty but I'm sure one of these times she will. Right now she just loves to sit there like a big girl!
All done going potty with her beloved ball.


Playing in the flowers

Buddie wanted to go for a ride too. You can tell that really neither one of them were overly thrilled to be in the wagon together.

No comments: