Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Pics

Who gave her the entire bag of cheese popcorn...Daddy??? Buddie she was willing to take any extras but Karissa was so willing to share with him!



taking a sink tubby....yes those are cool tub toys!!

First tooth brush and she loves it! She is going to be a good tooth brusher just like mommy!


Fun in the sand

I love stuffed shells!
How did she get back there all by herself?? I don't think that she knew either b/c she couldn't back out!


I thought I should post a few new pictures of Karissa. She loves to play outside in the sand box and go for car and wagon rides. She also found that she loves to walk in the grass although she was terrified the first time! She definitely daddy's little side kick, she loves to mow the grass with him! She is growing up so fast, where did my baby go??

No comments: