Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures take 1

She was the happiest when she was chewing on her shoe. What kind of Christmas card is this going to make?
At least the dog looks good
This is the look she gave in most of the pictures...what are you doing mom?
She is actually smiling for this one
I tried to do pictures in front of the little trees and you can see how well that worked out.

I thought I better get a Christmas picture taken so I can order my Christmas cards soon. Well someone thought she would be a sober sally today. I couldn't get her to smile for anything. Poor Buddie was actually very cooperative today but someone else wasn't. I don't know if I will try again or use one that I got today. Maybe she'll be happier tomorrow morning.

No comments: