Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

My Weekend

Daddy picked out my outfit today, I'm daddy's little cupcake!



Napping with Uncle Ben
Playing toys with daddy, I don't know who had more fun!
I'm so hungry I have to chew my hands!

I had to work all weekend so RJ and Karissa had a lot of bonding time. Saturday Aunt Michelle and Uncle Ben came over to hang out for the day. I guess there was an explosion of poo so Aunt Michelle deemed it necessary to give Karissa a bath. She then got to pick out a new outfit for Karissa to wear, but she couldn't choose just one! Good thing Karissa doesn't mind having her clothes changed, a true girl! Sunday Aunt Colleen came over for a little while and played too. RJ had a lot of fun with his little girl!

No comments: