Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

8 Weeks


Karissa is looking bigger next to Buddie now.
She didn't want her picture taken in her pretty dress

What every girl needs flare leg embroidered jeans!

Karissa and Jayden playing together


Karissa is 8 weeks old today. She is such a wonderful baby. She is more awake now during the day and is beginning to like her toys. Her smiles are coming more frequently which I just love! Today she is at Grandma's house as a trial babysitting day. I am unfortunately going back to work in 2 weeks so RJ and I thought it would be a good idea to send her to Grandma's. So far i have done fine away from her but it's only been a little while nothing like working all day. I would love to stay at home with my baby everyday but that just isn't going to happen. I am looking forward to my last 2 weeks at home with her. Thursday we have Karissa's 2 month appointment so I will post how big she is getting. I really don't know how much she weighs I just know she is very tall like her daddy!!

No comments: