Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2 Weeks Old

Buddie and Karissa hanging out together


Karissa is now 2 weeks old! We had our first doctor appointment today and found out that we have a little piggy on our hands! Karissa is weighing in at 8 lbs 14 ozs! Oh and she now is 21.75 inches long! So she is in the 75% for weight and 90 % for height! She's going to be tall like her daddy. I can't believe that she is that big already, and I was worried she wasn't eating enough! She is also starting to sleep 6 hours at night, and is awake a lot more during the day. She is such a good baby, I could have 10 more if they were just like her!

4 comments:

Rottier said...

Good job growing Karissa! It was fun to meet you, you are a little cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen! I love seeing these pics! It's really neat. I love the ones of Buddy and Karissa. Hope all is well.
Blessings,
Larah

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirston!!!!!!

I don't believe you are ready to have 10 MORE. Glad to see you guys are doing so well. This is my first text what do ya think? Well take care talk to you sone.
Love Dad Bob

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL girl! Keep up the good work there missy! Enjoy her, Kristen because before you know it she will be turning 1!!!