Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Look what I found today!!


Oh how I love my thumb!


How cute am I? My outfit complete with matching shoes...boy am I one styling chick!



We had put Miss Karissa in her crib this afternoon and I peaked in on her and found this....Her sucking her thumb!! Yes she actually found it and was going to town sucking on it! She got so made when she moved her hand and lost it. We also found that she loves her Michigan mobile (Thanks Grandpa Bob and Grandma Jan) and her rain forest crib toy. Daddy picked her out fit out today so I had to take pictures of her, shocker there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! She is soo sweet! I can't wait to meet her! She really does look a lot like both of you! Congrats! She's a keeper! Watch out Karissa! I think you are going to be a model for the camera!!